Mchain could not be out from an event as Smart Living: Blockchain for Smart cities 2019, more being a project which is born in Marbella.
It can´t be discussed that before or after, Blockchain is going to be an important part of our lives. Further more, if yet isn´t is because the “non-interest” from some corporations and institutions, because it is not convennient for them yet.
Some of them becasue it will danger their business or some of their products, like banks and others cause they don´t feel prepared yet.
Blockchain and governance
It is more than demostrated all that Smart contracts and Blockchain can do to improve the mannagement.
There are only needed more adoptions, but same asother technologies that have difficulties to go through is due to lobbies, but at the end, the are introduced.
It seemed that the future of electric cars was yet very war away,but time by time, we are getting used to bigger diversity of models from all brands, whether they are big or small.
The same will happen wih Blockchain Technology, there will appear hybrids, teh big corporations will try to get it to their land and take control from it.
But there will always be space for new projects.
Real Cases as Mchain
And this is only a part from all you will be able to see in the Smart living Marbella Blockchain Smart Cities 2019 which will be celebrated this April 2019 in Marbella.
One of them will be Mchain (Marbella Chain) with their coin MAR which is right now available is several exchanges and taht also counts with their own Wallet and Telegram Faucet.
But there will be much more in this Free Congress. You will only pay if you stay for dinner and networking. You will eb able to meet from first hand how is already working in Smart Cities.
09:30 – 10:00 RECEPTION OF ASSISTANTS
10:00 – 10:30 WORDS OF OPENING OF AUTHORITIES
10:30 – 11:15 CONNECTION, COLLABORATION, COORDINATION: THE ROLE OF THE GOVERNMENT FOR THE ADOPTION OF BLOCKCHAIN
Inefficient communication between departments creates an unstable foundation for Blockchain solutions to succeed in cities.
Understand where weaknesses may arise in the ecosystem, appreciating that solutions may be too limited to resolve without efficient support and public-private integration.
Facilitate interoperability through long-term coordination. Unlocking the benefits of greater integration of public services and cost savings, especially in smaller authorities.
11:15 – 11:45 NETWORKINGCOFFEE BREAK AREA
11:45 – 12:45 BLOCKCHAIN INITIATIVES IN THE CITIES OF THE FUTURE.
Learning from success: enabling Blockchain initiatives in cities of the future.
12:45 – 13:45 CONNECTION IoT and BLOCKCHAIN, GUARANTEEING PUBLIC CONFIDENCE.
Building confidence: driving smart cities through the chain of confidence that Blockchain brings: citizen participation, voting and intelligent mobility solutions and critical infrastructures.
13:45 – 14:30 POTENTIATING THE VALUE OF BLOCKCHAIN IN THE PUBLIC SECTOR.
How to promote a clear message in public institutions, creating legislative initiatives to make the Blockchain profitable and effective for citizens and businesses, including why an investment should happen now and not later. How to ensure participation in the project throughout the ecosystem, including government, citizens and potential partners.
14:30 – 15:00 REST AND LUNCH NETWORKING.
17:00 – 17:40 IMPLEMENTATION OF BLOCKCHAIN: GO BEYOND THE PILOT STAGE, OF THOSE WHO HAVE.
17:40 – 18:20 Mchain (MARBELLACHAIN) : FROM CASE BITCOIN TO CASE MARBELLACOIN.
18:20 – 19; 00 BUILD BLOCKCHAIN WITH SENSORS, INTELLIGENT CONTROL SYSTEMS AND DATA
Exploration of how local authorities can control the use of energy through construction with sustainability at the forefront of the planning process. Control air, heat and light through an intelligent control system. Towards efficiency: where data sensors can be more general maintenance and energy savings.
Conferences and events
09:00 – 9:30 REGISTRATION AND OPENING
9:30 – 10:00 TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION OF MUNICIPAL MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY EQUIPMENT AT THE SMART CITIES
– Antonio J. Redondo, General Director of the CertiUni Foundation
– Fernando Lombos, Deputy Secretary of the CertiUni Foundation, Innovation and Systems Area
– Ricardo Duarte, National Director of the TÜV Rheinland Training Area
– Tomás Vera, President City Foundation
10:00 – 10:30 INAUGURAL CONFERENCE
OPPORTUNITIES AND CHALLENGES IN THE INTERNATIONAL ADOPTION OF BLOCKCHAIN
Speaker: Pilar Santamaría, CTO for EMEA and VP for innovation at Dell EMC.
“Beyond the hype” is the motto of many international Blockchain congresses. Pilar Santamaria will contribute a vision of the new trends in innovation in Blockchain and will analyze the real challenges of adoption in its different use cases.
10:30 – 11:30 SMART TABLE 1
CONNECTION BLOCKCHAIN AND PUBLIC SECTOR, GUARANTEEING CITIZENSHIP CONFIDENCE
Moderator: Francisco José Martínez López, Deputy Minister of Equality, Social Policies and Conciliation
– Juan Antonio López Bule, Vice President of BDA Accenture
– Ana Beatriz Jordao-Carneiro, Chief of Service of the Department of Multilateral Cooperation of the AECID
– Andrés Diez Sola Deputy General Director Grupo Masscomm
– Juan Antonio Osaba Arenas, president of the OSABA Group
11:30 – 12:00 NETWORKING AREA
12:00 – 12:30 INSTITUTIONAL ACT
– Ángeles Muñoz, Mayor of Marbella
– Loreto del Valle, General Director of Digital Economy and Innovation in Junta de Andalucía
– Junta de Andalucía
– Juan Luis Cruz, dean of the Official College of Telecommunications Technical Engineers of Andalusia
– Mario Cortés Carballo, dean Official College of Telecommunications Technical Engineers
12:30 – 13:30 SMART TABLE 2
BLOCKCHAIN INITIATIVES IN THE CITIES OF THE FUTURE
Modera: Pending confirmation
– Pedro Martín Jurado, Advisor. International and Technical Regulations of the General Secretariat of Telecommunications Networks and Operators
– Carlos López Muñoz, Technical Director Centro Spec
– Antonio Requena, responsible partner of Price Waterhouse’s blockchain
– Ignacio Temiños, Secretary General of CESGAR
13:30 – 14:15 MASTER CLASS
ENHANCING THE VALUE OF BLOCKCHAIN IN THE PUBLIC SECTOR
Speaker: Teodoro García Egea, Doctor of Engineering14:30 – 16:30 LUNCH NETWORKING
16:30 – 17:30 CONFERENCE: TELEFÓNICA
17:30 – 18:15 Mchain – MARBELLACHAIN: FROM THE BITCOIN CASE TO THE MARBELLACOIN CASE
Speaker: Francisco Gutiérrez, president of the Blockchain Marbella Cultural Association
6:15 – 7:15 PM SMART TABLE 3
LEGAL IMPLEMENTATION OF SMART CONTRACT: GOING BEYOND THE TECHNOLOGY
– Baldomero León, Delegate of Human Resources, Innovation and Electronic Administration
– Vicente Ortiz, expert in blockchain, cryptocurrencies and STOs
– Teresa de las Heras responsible for commercial law at the Carlos III University
– Javier Rivera Latas President ISDE Blockchain & Law
– José María de Pablos O’Mullony, director of the Information Systems Service of the College of Registrars of Spain
19:15 – 19:30 CONCLUSIONS AND CLOSURE
– Rafael Rodriguez, Head of Cybersecurity Group of PESI Spanish Platform of Industrial Safety and General Secretary of SESGE Spanish Society of General Systems
– Inmaculada Puebla, Director of Business Simulation Center CSE and Coordinator of Business Studies · Francisco de Vitoria University. Director of the National Contest of Strategic Management
Adopt the Blockchain
To speed up the adoption of this type of technology it is necessary that many more people get involved; It does not have to be in the programming or creation part. But use, knowledge and disclosure.
I am convinced that many more people would use cryptocurrencies if they realized the comfort, ease and of course, also the economic thing that is to make a transaction; Regarding the traditional methods of banks and money transfer companies.
We will also attend the event, I want to know more about the MChain project. Contributing our grain of sand and learning more of what comes to us.
Translated by: José Rojas (Marbella Chain)